Looks like the entirety of my website is back up! Yay!
When I moved into the new house, we had to work on a way to get my webserver accessible to the outside world, because I’m not the only person in the house with one. To that end, one of my housemates set up mod_proxy on his webserver, to forward any requests for my domain to my machine.
However, all the requests that were made ended up at my front page, and because of the way my site was laid out, that didn’t work very well (read: not at all). So, last night, I was reading through the Apache2 documentation trying to figure out what was going on, and I ran across this page, detailing mod_proxy after reading through it, I noticed the following option:
It does what it appears to, it preserves the host name of the site you’re trying to visit when Apache does it’s proxy mojo. His door wasn’t open so I sent him an email about it, and went to bed. I wake up this morning and he’d already made the change on his router: Success!
Too bad it took me a week to read the Apache docs for mod_proxy.